BENEFITING ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY GIG WORKERS WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY COVID-19. YOUR DONATION WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE CONTEST LINK. YOU HAVE 3 TRIES TO GUESS THE CORRECT SIX DIGIT CODE TO CRACK THE VAULT WORTH $24,000!
Contest Rules & Elgibility
Terms and Conditions of Crack The Vault Contest
1. For the purpose of this contest, a maximum of 20,000 contestant(s) will be given the opportunity to match exactly a predetermined six (6) digit number combination which has been pre-programmed into the "Crack the Vault" website provided by IP Group. The $24,000.00 grand prize will be awarded to a contestant who matches exactly the predetermined winning combination which is on file at IP Group (see item 5). There may be no more than 20,000 total guess(es), which are eligible for this contest under any circumstance. There shall be a maximum of one (1) winner covered by this contract.
2. Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of the client or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate.
3. No user may submit more than three (3) entries during the promotion period and there will be a maximum of 20,000 entries acknowledged for this promotion.
4. Contestants understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
5. The schedule of prize awards is as follows:
Prize Type Prize Description Award Mechanism Max Aggregate Prize Limit Prize Frequency
Insured Cash Match 6 Digit Number One (1) Winner $24,000 Odds of
6. The following procedure will take place during the execution of the promotion:
a) There may be a maximum total of 20,000 attempts at entering a number combination into the “Crack The Vaut” website. Entering any more than 20,000 number combinations or entering additional number guesses at any other time other than the contest dates specified by this contract will invalidate this contract and no claim will be acknowledged.
b) Each contestant will attempt the contest by entering a six (6) digit number combination into the preprogrammed “Crack the vault” website. In order for there to be a winning attempt, the contestant must enter the pre-determined winning number into the Crack the Vault website.
c) In the event of a Grand Prize Claim, the contestant will need to provide name, address, phone number, identification, and the winning number entered by the contestant. The number entered by the contestant must match exactly with the pre-determined winning number provided by IP Group for this contest. If the winning number entered by the contestant does not match the pre- determined winning number provided by IP Group, no claim will be acknowledged for this event.
d) IP Group is not responsible for any prize reimbursement resulting from configuration error or software, hardware, or machine malfunction. A contestant is not a winner of a grand prize, even if the visual display or prize receipt should so indicate, unless the odds established by the intended parameters of the promotion are beaten, as solely determined by the memory logs of the promotion software, and the winning play did not occur as a result of any other scenario including but not limited to human error, software error, or machine malfunction.
e) Tampering with the Crack the Vault game is strictly prohibited. Evidence of entry or any act or submission that changes the odds or functionality of the machine will cause the win to be denied.
7. The following procedure will take place at the conclusion of the promotion:
a) In the event of a play resulting in a grand prize claim eligible for prize reimbursement, a promotion official must notify IP Group at (888) 882-5140 and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the close of business on the first business day after the promotion.
b) Proof of Claim: The following documentation will be furnished by the client to IP Group within 30 days of the contest date as proof of a prize claim (IP Group will furnish forms): Affidavits of the Promotion Official and Affidavit of the Winner.
c) Investigation: Upon receipt of Proof of Claim, IP Group may conduct a reasonable investigation, including but not limited to requiring the Client to produce the Winner and/or the Promotion Official for polygraphic examination as a condition to payment of the claim if, in the sole opinion of IP Group, such an examination is warranted by the facts.
d) All grand prize winning plays are subject to verification by IP Group whose decisions are final and binding.
e) In the event that no contestant has matched the pre-determined winning six (6) digit number combination at any time during the promotion dates, the pre-determined winning number may be released by opening the provided sealed master envelope. Once the sealed master envelope is opened and the pre-determined winning number has been released there will be no further opportunities for a claim for this event.
f) Failure to adhere to any of the terms and conditions outlined herein will result in a claim denial. A winner is liable for any tax consequences resulting from their acceptance of any prize associated with this contest.
8. IP Group is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network or other connections, miscommunications, or technical failure, jumbled scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
9. In the event any portion of the promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, hackers or other causes beyond the control of IP Group or Client which, in the sole opinion of IP Group, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the game, IP Group reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate all or part of the promotion.
10. Limitations of Liability: Interactive Promotions Group is not responsible for any grand prize reimbursement resulting from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by client or contestants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Crack the Vault game promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in game or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Crack the Vault game promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the configuration or administration of the Crack the Vault game promotion; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from contestants participation in the Crack the Vault game promotion. If for any reason a contestant's play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, contestant's sole remedy is another entry in the Crack the Vault game promotion, if it is possible. No more than the maximum aggregate grand prize limit stated in this Contract will be reimbursed. In the event that erroneous production, configuration, seeding, programming, or any other reason causes more than the maximum aggregate grand prize limit to be available and/or claimed, Interactive Promotions Group suggests splitting the reimbursed amount equally amongst all legitimate, eligible prize claims.
I have read and agree to the terms above.
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegowina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard and Mc Donald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption
Secure Online Giving Powered by GivingFuel